We will continue to produce an effective “Research Solution Platform” to support researchers around the world, and to raise the industry’s productivity and creativity levels.
Nowadays, the marketing research industry is changing very quickly throughnew IT technology, the Internet, and various Social Media. These changes are driving globalization more rapidly, and we are expecting that this will continue well into the future.
We will continue to produce effective “Research Solution Platforms” to support researchers around the world, and to raise the industry’s productivity and creativity levels.
Along with our young and energetic team that is passionate about being the leader of the next generation of marketing research, I would like to realize our great dreams one step at a time.
July 2011 CEO Shinichi Hosokawa
Shinichi Hosokawa, President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Born in Kagawa Prefecture
- Graduate of Shiga University in Japan and Thunderbird University, The School of Global Management (MBA) in the United States
- Began career as a Diplomat at the Japan Embassy in Ethiopia・Worked in product development and IT-related business development at Kenwood Corporation in Tokyo, Japan, and in San Jose, CA.
- After receiving his MBA, joined Bearing Point (former KPMG Consulting) to manage business development and global CRM strategy projects.
- Joined GMO Internet Group in January 2005 and was appointed as CEO in April 2006
- Appointed ESOMAR Representative for Japan in November 2015